Pool keys will be distributed by appointment only by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 919-346-3808.
Pool Pass Forms are now available for the 2013 season.Ballard Woods Homeowners Association Pool and Associated Property Rules
One Pool key is issued per assessed lot free of charge. Additional or replacement Pool Keys must be requested by e-mailing the Pool Committee in the Contact Us page. A charge of $10, non refundable will be assessed for additional or replacement keys. Homeowners must have a key to enter pool and must not swim without an authorized entry key.
2013 Pool Season: Begins May 17th (Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend) and ends early to mid September 2012HOURS:
7 days a week: Pool will be open at 9AM and closes at 9PM, with no lifeguard and its SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Cleaning: <!-- Cleaning times are targeted for Wednesday 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM and Sunday 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM -->
Late Hours: Everyone must vacate the pool area when the pool hours end.RULESGENERAL FACILITY RULES
In case of emergency dial 9-1-1 on the phone located inside the clubhouse.
No running, pushing or horseplay is permitted in the pool area.
No skates, skateboards, skate shoes, scooters, or bicycles are permitted in the recreation area.
No animals are permitted in the gated pool area. (Exception for specially trained service animals)
Loitering or playing in the bathrooms, showers or parking area will not be permitted.
No glass bottles or objects in the pool area at any time.
No weapons of any kind are permitted in any HOA common areas.
All personal belongings and litter should be removed from the premises or properly discarded upon exiting the area.
All members and their guests using the BWHOA facilities must conduct themselves in a courteous manner to ensure the safety of all.
No abusive language, profanity or disruptive behavior will be tolerated.
The BWHOA is not responsible for the loss, theft, or damage to personal property of members or their guests.BALLARD WOODS POOL RULES
BALLARD WOODS POOL CONTACT INFORMATION
- NO RUNNING
- NO BOISTEROUS PLAY
- NO DIVING ALLOWED IN POOL
- CHILDEN UNDER 14 SHOULD NOT USE THE SWIMMING POOL WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION
- ADULTS SHOULD NOT SWIM ALONE
- NO PERSON UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS SHOULD USE THE POOL
- NO PERSON WITH SKIN, EAR, OR NASAL INFECTIONS ALLOWED IN THE POOL
- NO PERSON WITH COMMUNICABLE DISEASE ALLOWED IN THE POOL
- NO ANIMALS OR PETS ALLOWED IN THE POOL OR ON THE DECK
- NO GLASS ALLOWED IN THE POOL OR ON THE DECK
- ALL PERSONS USING THE POOL DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. OWNERS AND MANAGEMENT ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS, INJURIES OR DEATH.
- POOL IS FOR PRIVATE USE. MEMBERS AND GUEST ONLY
- MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY USE OF THE POOL TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME
- THIS POOL IS OPEN FROM 9 AM TO 9 PM
- EMERGENCY TELEPHONE IS LOCATED ON THE BAC WALL UNDER THE COVERED AREA OF THE DECK
Notes from the Management
- CHILDREN WHO ARE NOT TOILET TRAINED MUST USE SWIN DIAPERS AND A PLASTIC PANTS/UNDERWEAR DIAPER COVER.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE FENCED AREA.
- CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF, CHILDREN AND GUESTS. DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING BEHIND. MANAGEMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MISPLACED OR LOST ITEMS.
215 RUTH CIRCLE
SMD POOL & SPA SERVICE|
919-342-5177 OR 252-599-2922